- Please allow 10-15 working days from the date of despatch before contacting us to chase a parcel.
- We’ll then contact our courier to investigate and locate the parcel.
- Items are classed as missing in transit by our courier if they haven’t been delivered within 7 days from the date of despatch. At this point we’ll ensure replacements are sent to you immediately.
- Please note that we’ll ask you to complete a Lossage Form prior to sending replacements. We’ll email this to you if your parcel hasn’t arrived within 7 working days.
- Please note delivery to the Scottish Islands and Highlands may take up to an additional 48 hours.
- If your order hasn’t arrived by the following working day, please let us know and we’ll contact our courier to locate it.
- We’ll send replacements immediately if our courier is unable to locate your parcel.
- Please note that we’ll ask you to complete a Lossage Form prior to sending replacements. We’ll email this to you straight away.
LOCAL AND IMPORT TAXES
Please note, we are not liable for any local or import taxes.
We understand that sometimes you’ll need to return items to us and we’ve made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you’re not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we’ll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We’ll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
HOW TO RETURN
UK RETURNS – NOW EVEN EASIER
Returns collection from $3.95 via myHermes courier
We have teamed up with Hermes to offer you reduced cost home collection returns with myHermes if your item is under 15kg and less than 120 x 60 x 60cm, making ordering from SportsShoes.com easier than ever.
- Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging but removing the delivery label.
- Include the original delivery note with the reason for return completed.
- You’ll need access to a printer to obtain a label for your parcel.
- You can also take your parcel to any MyHermes ParcelShops.
Alternatively, please see the below returns section for standard returns procedures.
STANDARD & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to: